424 E. King Street
PO Box 435
Malvern PA, 19355
Dispatch: 160.185 Mhz
Working: 159.600 Mhz
Click Above to see a map of
Malvern Fire Company's Fire, ALS and BLS Coverage Area
Knox Box Program
The Malvern Fire Company is committed to providing the best service possible to our community. One tool that allows us to do this is the Knox Box Program (www.knoxbox.com). This provides our fire and ems personnel with a secure and damage free way to access your property.
The Knox Box(pictured below) is a small box that can be installed at your property that will contain the keys or entry codes to your property. The fire company will keep a master key to the knox box, which will in turn allow us to have access to your keys. This ensures quick and damage free entry to your property during a fire or medical emergency. For more information on the Knox box, please visit www.knoxbox.com
If you are interested in this program, please contact Assistant Fire Chief Neil Vaughn at email@example.com
Ten reasons to install a Knox Box:
1) Eliminate needless, costly forced entry damage that may not be covered by your Insurance deductible.
2) Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys.
3) Protect inventory, equipment and supplies from unnecessary water damage caused by delayed sprinkler shut-off.
4) Satisfy local fire codes and emergency access ordinances.
5) Save time and aggravation by not having to drive to your establishment at 2:00 am for a false alarm.
6) Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building/residence is left unattended. The Fire Department holds the only key to the Knox-Box.
7) Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking the undamaged door.
8) Protect your property from thousands of dollars in damage with this one-time, low cost investment.
9) Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL tested reliability.
10) Over the last 27 years, Knox-Box has been the chosen solution in 7,000 communities nationwide - communities just like ours!
©2007 - 2013 Malvern Fire Company. All Rights Reserved
Click Here for Browser/Site Information