The Malvern Fire Company is seeking qualified individuals interested in PRN employment for the following positions: Medic, Medic-Firefighter and EMT-Firefighter
• Current certification as a PA DOH EMT or Medic
• Current Health Care Provider CPR certification
• Pennsylvania Certification Firefighter I or equivalent (IFSAC/PROBOARD/National Firefighter 1) for firefighters
• Current Hazardous Materials Awareness level training for Medics and Hazardous Materials Operations Level training for Firefighters.
• Current PA DOH EMSVO certification.
• Current ACLS and PALS certifications for Medic
• Possession and maintenance of a valid Pennsylvania motor vehicle operator’s license and acceptable driving record of at least 5 years prior to beginning employment
• Completion of a FEMA certified National Incident Management Courses (100, 200, 700, 800)
• PSP background check, Childline and FBI background checks.
• Minimum 2 years 911 experience preferred.
Interested individuals should submit a current resume, with 3 professional references, copies of all certifications and license credentials to:
Send by US mail, email, or fax to:
Employment - Malvern Fire Company
Attn: Richard Constantine
Malvern Fire Company
424 East King Street
Malvern, PA 19355