The Malvern Fire Company is seeking individuals interested in PRN employment for the following position(s): Firefighter-Paramedic, Paramedic and Firefighter-EMT.
• Current certification as a PADOH Paramedic or PADOH EMT.
• Current Health Care Provider CPR certification
• Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support – for paramedics only
• Pennsylvania Certification Firefighter I or equivalent (IFSAC/PROBOARD/National Firefighter 1) – for firefighter-paramedic and firefighter-EMT only
• Pennsylvania Pumps 1 and 2 or equivalent - for firefighter-paramedic and firefighter-EMT only
• Current Hazardous Materials Operations Level training.
• Current PA DOH EMSVO certification.
• Possession and maintenance of a valid Pennsylvania motor vehicle operator’s license and acceptable driving record of at least 5 years prior to beginning employment
• Completion of a FEMA certified National Incident Management Courses (100, 200, 700, 800)
• PSP, Childline and FBI background check within past year
• Minimum 2 years 911 experience (preferred) and medical command (paramedics only) with current or recently former employer.
Interested individuals should submit a current resume, with 3 professional references, copies of all certifications and license credentials to:
Send by US mail, email, or fax to:
Employment - Malvern Fire Company
Attn: Richard Constantine
Malvern Fire Company
424 East King Street
Malvern, PA 19355